Whether you’re looking to outsource your operations infrastructure, or you’ve outgrown the inherent limitations of commodity / shared hosting, Network Redux offers the perfect solution with our Managed Hosting services.
Bare Metal Power
Build an optimized environment without the typical constraints of public cloud building blocks and shared resource degradation. Fenced off by dedicated firewalls.
Network Redux provides continuous monitoring of application response times, service availability, and resource use to ensure optimal performance.
DBAs & NoSQL engineers
We have database administrators and NoSQL engineers on staff to help configure, maintain and upgrade your databases.
Run anything –
Linux, Unix, Windows
Network Redux private clouds allow you to run any combination of operating systems and applications.
Even more services
- No upfront capital outlay
- Continuous internal and third-party monitoring
- Proactive maintenance, updates and system patches
- Security threat management and unified reporting
- Nightly system backups and off-site backup management
- 4-hour database server backups
- Hardware, software and operating system life-cycle management
- 99.99% architecture SLA
- N+1 and greater architecture
- Private networks